December 30, 2008

Closet turned Masterpiece!

One of the remodeling projects we did at our house was turn a closet (which was once across from our laundry room) into a mud room! Let me tell you, this is one of the favorite spots in my house! It's a small walkway from my kitchen to my garage and the laundry room is on the left, but on the right is this...

It's got it all...

  • A place for all the coats (I think I may have a fear of us all getting cold, because we each have about 14 coats!)
  • A place for the sports stuff
  • A place to post the family rules
  • A place for the backpacks
  • A place for the school work
  • A place for reminder notes
  • A PERFECT PLACE FOR US!

9 comments:

Nicole said...

I love it! Very cute!!!

TM said...

i LOVE mud rooms! I'm very jealous.

The Lj's said...

love it!

Michelle said...

Great idea! Can't wait to see more pics of the other remodel, or is it finished yet?

kj said...

No....hopefully in the next 2 weeks it will all be done! I'm excited and I will post a big reveal!

DeeDee said...

nice Karyn, I love mud rooms and I want one in my next house. I can't wait to see all your remodel pics. We are currently doing our bathooms. We have new granite countertops, new faucets, and new tile for the tubs/showers to come soon. crazy busy, but fun!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Great job!

Summer said...

This is my dream room...

Tabby said...

I love it!! Good luck getting it to stay that clean for long. ;)