December 16, 2008

The Sisterhood of the Traveling...

POOP!!!!!!

Addy: "I need to poo-poo soooo bad"
Lily: "I'll help you Addy"
Addy: "Tae"
Me: "Lily, I can help her."
Lily: "No mom....I'll do it!"

[Five minutes later]

Lily: Whewwww
Me: Was everything okay?
Addy: I poo-poo so big
DJ: Was she having trouble?
Lily: No, the poop came out, it just wouldn't drop!
Me: [Eyes closed, hand over mouth, deep breath] "Did you help it drop?"
Lily: Yeah, I knocked it off with toilet paper!
Me: DID YOU WASH YOUR HANDS???

8 comments:

Tabby said...

LOL! Oh my goodness!! LOL! Sisters.. They are there though thick and thin!!!

Lesley said...

nice!!

Gena said...

Your title is the best part of this post. So funny.

DeeDee said...

that is SO FUNNY!!!!!

Holly said...

Very funny! Sometimes older siblings can be a little too much help.

Nicole said...

that is hilarious!!!

Julie said...

HA! That is good stuff!!

Bob Utley said...

My grand kids... Yes, they are a handfull, but obviously very helpful. The whole idea of Addy letting Sissy de-pooperize her is amazing to me. My brothers would have said, "stew in it bubba..."

s/ Poppy