December 26, 2008

Wonderful Day!


We had a wonderful Christmas, and got to spend time with our families. The girls got their presents from Santa, us, and the grandparents. They cleaned up! I liked these family pictures of us.






And now for what you've been waiting on......the most amazing playhouse on earth. (I named it that!) Santa left them a note and said he couldn't fit the playhouse on his sleigh, and our sweet Lily said "It's okay Santa, we still love you!" Then after we opened gifts we went outside to see if they could find reindeer tracks.
When we walked out on the back porch....they....walked right PAST THE PLAYHOUSE!!! They were too busy looking for the tracks. We were cracking up. Then Damon told them to look back towards the house and that is when they saw it! They LOVED IT!!!!

Daddy gave his sweet Lily a silver heart necklace. She loved it! She said "I will know you always love me when I wear it!" I don't think Christmas can get much better than that!

2 comments:

Summer said...

you're right, that is the best playhouse ever

Gena said...

We'll be raiding your backyard next Christmas.