December 24, 2008

3:45 AM

I may have purchased the playhouse from hell. Well maybe that's a little strong, but it was made in Canada!

I told him a week ago, "you better look at those directions". His response was always the same, "I'll get it done". He started it last night and has to work on it after they are in bed, so from 9:30-1:45 AM he worked on it. Then tonight from 9:30 till 3:45 AM! There's still more to do! (Granted he has stupid cartoons on while he's doing it, that could be slowing him down!)

What scares me are the "non-crafty" fathers in the world who have to put this thing together! I mean, not to brag...okay...well yes to brag, DJ's good at stuff like this and it's taking this long. What do the dads do who can't do that stuff? I guess they hire guys like him to do it! Hmmmmm...."DJ's Custom Playhouses", I'll keep you posted on how that turns out.

He did say, "All I know is, this thing is from US! Santa's not getting the credit for all this work!!!" ; )

4 comments:

Chellie said...

Good morning.. or good night. get some rest. Although, I'm very proud of you for working on this before Christmas Eve. My uncle told us a couple of weeks ago... never wait until Christmas Eve to put the gifts together because it never fails you are missing some screw, batteries, etc.

Jill said...

Okay... this is too funny! There have been many moments like this for us over the years! Hope he gets it finished in time!

Lesley said...

yea, i am sure the cartoons had a little something to do with it....I cant wait to see it, or maybe I shouldn't!

kj said...

Oh Cailey Marie needs one!!!! ; )