December 13, 2008

Christmas at the Johnson's

Who remodels at the busiest time of the year? The Johnson's!!! (Remember we're the people who bought & sold a house and moved 1 day before going to the hospital to have Lily!! We're crazy!!!)



Do we have a Christmas tree? No!

But we do have 81 boxes of a former tree that's been turned into flooring....

Do we have tree trimmings? No! But we do have dust...everywhere!
Do we have lights? No! But we do have an unfinished ceiling with a light!!
Do we have hope? YES! (All kidding aside, I am trying to see the bigger picture and know that there are more important things than having a perfect house at the holidays! So, Merry freakin Christmas! I said I was TRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)





1 comment:

Holly said...

Like I said on my last post..it is family that matters...not all the other stuff.