December 29, 2008

Sleeping Beauty Day

I had the day off today and Lily told me we were having Sleeping Beauty day. I wasn't sure what that meant.....but just so you know this is what it includes:
One gingerbread snowman cookie set. (Bakers reference: this thing is total crap!! Tastes terrible. I guess for $3.87 what did I expect??)

It does makes kids smile like this!

Addy squeezing icing everywhere....I'm not so bright! But again she was happy, and I guess that is all that matters.

Then we watched Sleeping Beauty, and ALL three of us beauty's.......






Went to sleep!!! I highly recommend Sleeping Beauty Day!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

sooo no more bunk beds??? I love their sheets!!! I'm glad you had fun. We miss them though and the girls can't wait to see them!!!

vivian said...

you are such a good mother..........vivian't favorite thing to do to Lonnie and me when she was little was to put us to bed......oh, through us in the briar patch!
Jane

DetJessandalltherest said...

Can I have a Sleeping Beauty Day? I think that is a great idea - it should be a national holiday for all of us women folk!

btw, any and all moral support for my weight watchers regime is greatly appreciated - thanks for the encouragement :) - my stomach is growling as I type this.

Renee Conley said...

I need one of those days.