March 1, 2009

Honesty is the Best Policy...

I love this girl. We have become great cyber friends, but never met. DJ and I were friends with her husband in college, and we are planning our first date together...I'll let you know how it goes.

I guess I should say I did love her until, she's tagged me.


The Honest Scrap award.

10 HONEST things about me....

10. I love Hot Tamales & Popcorn. Yes together.
9. I can't sit still at home to watch movies. I have to be doing something. It is a good way to go on a date though, DJ knows he has to take me out to watch a movie!
8. I wish I wouldn't have changed my major, I originally wanted to be a teacher.
7. I love Coach purses, and will admit I am a bit obsessed with them.
6. My biggest fear is death. (I am a Christian and fully believe in Heaven and believe how amazing it will be, but I am fearful of the unknown.)
5. I love to laugh, and to make others laugh.
4. I can not be without lipstick. Ever.
3. I love shows like 48 hours, The First 48, anything Dateline.....can't get enough!
2. I love chips. Salty, tortilla, baked, nacho, dipping, corn....I have not met a chip I didn't like.
1. I love my sweet girls, my husband, my parents, grandparents....all of my family! I'm entirely too blessed.

AND...I love to share the love. Tag you're it....
Lesley
Renee
Mandy
Sarah

3 comments:

mallory said...

I too love those shows! I missed them this weekend... I can agree with you on some others of those goodies too. Good to know!

Aubrie said...

Chips are my true, true weakness. I'm eating Doritos right now!

DetJessandalltherest said...

I totally can't sit still either... at all. I'm always wiggling my feet. Always.

It wasn't too painful was it?? - sorry, I had to be half lit to do it! You are a good sport :)