March 5, 2009

Nothing, Absolutely Nothing

I have absolutely nothing to post about. The girls haven't given me any new material to work with and I have lost the cord to my camera to upload new pictures.

I feel so useless.

I do have some old pics of a shower DJ did several months ago, and since I have nothing else....I will show them to you.

The reason why I was so impressed with it is because when he started it was a CLOSET! Really, a coat closet. No sink, no toilet, no shower.....nothing! Pretty impressive.




Sorry folks it's all I have. A picture of a toilet. Wow, this is a sad, sad day.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Ha! I am in the same boat sista! Nothing to blog about!! Glad to hear I am not the only one with "blog-block"! Guess we can't have great posts all the time.

Gena said...

I know those days. Blog material is nonexistent, so you go back into your picture archives. Sounds like it's time for a trip to the fairgrounds or 23rd street or something. Lots of material over there.....