March 17, 2009

33 and counting....

It's my birthday, the big 33. (Yes I had vowed to lose 33 pounds by my birthday, but lets not go into that right now and ruin my big day.)

I love this picture of me and my dad. I am guessing I was about one. I didn't post a picture of my mom, only because I love her too much to do that too her. Her bleach blonde hair and the ocean blue eye shadow ......WAIT....maybe I should post it!

This morning as I was getting in the shower Lily said "Mom are you turning 40?" On a side note, Lily's room has been cleaned out and all her toys are being donated to charity. BRAT.


I am posting the next picture of me just for fun. I am guessing I was about three. I thought it was funny because everyone always thinks Lily looks just like me, and I think this one looks more like Addy.


8 comments:

Summer said...

yes, that is certainnly Addi. Happy B-day. You are an inspiration to me!

Lesley said...

Happy Birthday, Love!

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday! You don't act a day over 13... I mean, look. You don't look a day over 13. Lots of love!

mallory said...

Happy day!!!! Maybe you should try the blue eye shadow! Love the pics. Enjoy your day!

Jaime said...

Happy birthday. Cute pictures!!!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday!! Love the pics! Too cute!

suzspeaks said...

Happy Birthday Karen!!! Wow.. Addi looks exactly like you!!

Landrea said...

Cute pics - it does look like Addy. Oh, and if you were three in that picture it gives me hope that one day my three year old will have hair.