March 26, 2009

Random Thoughts Thursday

I can never top her random thoughts, or hers for that matter. But to keep the spirit of Random Thoughts Thursday alive, I'll do it!

I love the new show Castle on ABC. I guess I'm excited because I don't really watch a lot of TV anymore. Kate and I used to have Grey's watch parties but we got out of that (my kids yelled too much in the middle and it made us mad). I also used to like CSI until 4 other spin offs came out and I couldn't remember which one I was watching. It was too confusing for me. DJ likes Castle too, so it's been kinda fun to have a show to watch together, although I am usually in bed under the covers and he's sitting in the living room, but we're together in spirit, and I think "Oh I bet he laughed at that!" (Sorry mom there were too many grammatical errors in that sentence to fix!!)

I had to go to the OKC Country Club for an awards luncheon for OKC Beautiful today. There was more botox and silicone in that room.... it really was fascinating to watch. We ate some cold tomato soup and when I got home I told Damon it was gestapo, he died laughing and said "I think you mean Gazpacho! Or, did you actually have a Nazi policy officer for lunch?"

Possibly I'm not cut out for Country Club dining.

5 comments:

Julie said...

We watch Castle too! Great show. But as with all the great shows that Andy I like, I am sure they will take it off the air.

Did you ever watch Traveler? It was on ABC too and really good. It was on last summer and then they ditched it.

Holly said...

I have to say I don't miss the OKC Beautiful luncheons AT ALL! I used to go with my fam every year, but we don' give them any of our money now (long story won't go into it.)

I love the Castle too.

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I am laughing my butt off!

DeeDee said...

very funny Karyn!! Also botox can be really scary to look at sometimes.

Summer said...

obviously any thought at all would top mine. i'm pathetic