March 10, 2009

I'm a grown woman and I can fully admit

that I use these.....

Wet n' Wild Mega Lip Sticks.
Oh you only thought Wet n' Wild stopped production of their sticky, clumpy, glittery cosmetics back in 1987. Oh NO my friend!
This is my favorite lipstick ever, and I don't feel bad about admitting that to you all!! It's actually quite freeing. I'm probably not quite as proud of confessing that I have also used Mary-Kate & Ashley leave in conditioner. I turn 33 next week and I am considering purchasing some cosmetics that aren't marketed to 9-13 year olds.
We'll see.

6 comments:

Summer said...

those look fun. I think I may try them.

Jaime said...

I love NYC nail polish. It is like the cheapest on the market, and works really well. I have some Mary Kate & Ashley stuff in my make up bag right now. (it is old, but I occasionally use it). I basically use anything cheap--wet N wild included. I think I may try those lipsticks. Forget Sephora, I am Walmart all the way for cosmetics. I am sure you can tell too. :-)

DetJessandalltherest said...

Giiiiirll, oh girl, I just spent some serious money at Sephora because it was time for me to grow up. I said those words to my mother!

I have done allll the research so if you need to know the best of the best, I gotcha covered!

..but believe me, there is nothing wrong with a little wet and wild :)

suzspeaks said...

I think I need to make a trip to get some wet and wild lipstick!!

Gena said...

So, I couldn't find them at wal-mart this morning. I was laughing looking for them, though. Ended up with the usual wet n wild lip gloss. :(

Heather said...

Too funny, Gena. I actually looked for them at Wal-Mart too, but couldn't find them, and decided I didn't really need any anyways.