May 21, 2009

Random Chatter

So this guy...



from "Diners, Drive-In's & Dives" is in OKC right now. Did I see him? NO! My dad did. He was at Ingrid's Kitchen and ran into him. Things like that never happen to me.


I have summer fever, which is no relation to the swine flu, so no worries! I want to be outside! Mainly because my ever so white legs need color, BAD! Kate and I gave up tanning beds when we turned 30, so we either have to get it from God's natural sunlight, or from an expensive spray bottle. (She does that, not me!) I look like C3PO with that stuff on, just doesn't look natural on me.


I love snow cones in the summer! I order the margarita flavor, it's lime and I love it! Lily told my mom "my mommy likes the margarita kind". I am sure my poor mother was horrified! I said "SNOW CONE!" This is the woman who wouldn't buy IBC root beer in a bottle because of "what it looked like!" She's my mom though so I can't be too hard on her, AND she's probably reading this! Love you mom...and juzt so u now if I were drenkin reel magaritias yu wood toatelle noteic it!!


We bought the girls summer passes to Pelican Bay this summer! They will go with Miss Lesley a lot, but we are excited to take them too. Oh crap....that means I need to get a new swim suit. Ewwwww. Well that just ruined my Thursday.

3 comments:

Gena said...

Go find a the skirtini of your dreams....you won't be disappointed. I love your favurete margareetaa snoe cone flavur tu. Thanks for making me laugh.

Lesley said...

i have a skirt one too! yay pelican bay!!!!!!

Alyssa said...

Karyn, you are funny. Too funny...it's really not fair that you can be that funny. Have a great summer! Can't wait to follow your blog from afar.