May 16, 2009

Let the SonShine In...

The girls annual SonShine School Spring Program was Thursday night. This is our 6th year at SonShine school and it's Lily's last year.
My babies looked so cute...


It sure is nice to have a best friend that's a hair dresser to fix hair "FOR REAL" when you get there. YES we were sitting on the stage of the church, we got there at 5:45 to get our seats.

Here are the girls with the Seat Siblings. Damon and their mom, Katie, grew up together and our kids were born literally weeks a part. (The older kids had to dress up in what they want to be with they grow up. Lily wanted to be a Singer and Gabe wanted to be a Zoo Keeper.)

Addy, Addy, Addy.......she can sing anything you ask her to. She can talk for hours, really she never stops talking....UNLESS she's standing in front of 300 people. She was frozen solid. After the program DJ said, "Addy you didn't sing!" She said "I singed wi'd my finders in my moufh!"


Also that night, my sweet Lily graduated from Kindergarten. I just knew I would cry. I had the tissues, I was ready to lay on the floor in the fetal position and cry like a baby....BUT surprisingly did not. She was so big. She did her songs perfectly and she seemed so grown up. I knew she was ready, and it was all going to be okay.



I know I will blink and it will be Senior graduation. I am trying to cherish each and every moment...

3 comments:

Summer said...

I need to know whenever katie is available with CHI in hand. These are things I need to know about.

Gena said...

Is Katie ever NOT on a cell phone with CHI in hand? I think not.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

You are exactly right...enjoy every moment!!!