May 23, 2009

3....2....1....BLAST OFF!!!!

No, I do NOT work for Parks & Recreation....but I had to share..... this park in Edmond rocks!!!!!
It's Chitwood Park and it's over off 1st & uhhhhhh....
well I put a link you can find it.

Now this structure is really all they have to do there, but it's huge! The people we were with said it used to just be a rocket ship (like the one over by Hideaway Pizza) but they took it out and put up this!
We had a group of soccer girls there and they went nuts, I can only imagine the "Touch a Truck" boys would love it as well!!!

It's well worth a visit.

Join me next week as we continue to explore fun features in Oklahoma!
Is this a great state, or what?

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Wow - you should so be an Oklahoma travel guide or something. Now I want to go there.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

that is very cool...didn't know they'd updated!!!

Lesley said...

we'll definitely be going there!

Gena said...

Yeah. You should be a news anchor. This looks like a lot of fun. I would love to see some tips on camping and State Parks....have any suggestions?