April 16, 2009

Randomnessessesss

I have saved no good material for Random Thoughts Thursday. My apologies. But I have learned something today. Always post random thoughts EARLY. When you wait until you have a quick break and check in, you read OTHER, funnier random thoughts and then yours seem....dull.

Thinking back to my randomness from last week....uh, taxes STILL suck.

I have now considered giving up Diet Dr. Pepper. I mean I was drinking one this morning as I wrote my pros/cons list. It's still on the table.

Next Saturday I am walking in a half marathon. I am literally scared to death. Basically (for those of you who live in OKC) I will be walking from the Bombing Memorial to Belle Isle Chili's and back. Wow. I can't even think about it right now......

I hate calling places that have "computer generated" people talking. They freak me out a little. The Cox lady makes me so mad, one day I thought what if I start yelling at her. Screaming actually. She just said, "I'm sorry I don't understand your request." Then we got disconnected. I'm sure it was a fluke.

Addy is dressing herself more and taking her panties off before getting dressed. It's happened twice now in the last few weeks. This may be an issue later, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it! Lily, on the other hand, doesn't like to walk from the bathroom to her bedroom with no panties! To each his own.

That's all I got folks.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I suggest getting a drink at Chili's and then the walk back won't be so bad!! ;0)

Michelle B. said...

Hey old friend (no, you're not old!)...I've been stalking your blog and wanted to say I really enjoy it. Thanks for making me laugh and feel like my life is not the only one with randomness. :) ~Michelle

Mandy said...

You'll do fine in the marathon. I'm walking it too, and I haven't trained a bit. Just be prepared for it to really start sucking around mile 9 or 10. Up until that point it isn't so bad.