April 14, 2009

44

I never took the time to make a blog list. It was easier to go to other peoples pages who had taken the time to "care" for their blogs. I didn't. But last night after my Blogging Buddy dinner (more to come on that later), I was inspired to do it.


So this morning I started the grueling process. There are 44 of you, and it took a long time! Some of you who haven't blogged in 3 months (Ahmmmm..........J Boggs) you about didn't make the cut! You folks have earned your spot in BLOG ROW....you better make me proud!

5 comments:

Chellie said...

Glad I made the cut.. I promise to start doing better VERY soon.. stay tuned.

The Seat House said...

okay how do you do it where it shows when they update? we had fun last night!!!

Sarah said...

Now you can be the center of my world. I will just go to your page and visit friends from there! Thanks for making my life easier! :)

Gena said...

Whew. Relieved I made the cut. Katie, you have to make a 'blogroll', right?

DetJessandalltherest said...

It was sooo fun! Loved it! When is the next get together, eh?? eh??

I will be patiently waiting.