April 11, 2009

Addy is THREE!!!!!

Our little family is growing up! It can't believe that Addy turned 3 yesterday! She's so big.


Best cookies on earth! NO, I didn't make them!! (Eileen's Cookies on Danforth.)
Miss Re & Aunt Kate made her a necklace! I lOvE it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweet girl. (No horns yet. Lily's popped out the DAY she turned 3, so we're waiting!)
I'm THREE!

Addy is not my performer! Once we sang she went into her shell and wouldn't blow out the candles! She was being so shy, Daddy had to help her blow them out.

We love our little Addy, and all the terms she has coined that we will forever remember! Her L's are all Y, so....
legs are yegs
love is yuve
Lily is Yiyee
lot is a yot
Thank you is tank tu, she calls panties pay-pays, and says CHOP instead of stop!
We love you ADDY IRENE! Happy 3rd B-day!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Happy Birthday Addy! I love you!! Great Pics Karyn!!

kj said...

I have a personal photograher that follows me around! ; )

suzspeaks said...

aww.. happy birthday Addy! those cookies DO look good!

Emily said...

I found your blog through Gena's and I had to comment on this post. My little boy just turned 3 on the 6th. He also does the L to Y thing and I love it! We laughed so hard one day because he told his aunt (Laini), "Yaney, yook at my yegg!"
Translated: Laini, look at my leg!