April 25, 2009

Gena/Summer you can't stop me....Random Thoughts SATURDAY!

I have been talking about this half marathon for months now, and tomorrow is the day. I thought I might throw up today thinking about it, but tonight as I'm getting everything laid out I am surprisingly excited! I'll let you know how it goes, I hope to post pics tomorrow. 13.1 miles. I'm just going to walk 1 mile 13 times! (Heard that today, and really liked it!)

I desperately wanted to get a picture of a man at the mall today, he had a RAT TAIL!!! Oh, how I love the rat tail. The rat tail says "I'm confident that 1987 is still cool, that I drive a Firebird, and I have no real friends." Man I wish I could have snapped a picture. I had the camera out....but just couldn't pull it off. Hats off to you rat tail man, you rocked it.

Children's Place had 50% off clearance today. I love that store, and 50% off clearance...unbeatable! I would totally knock someone down to get what I want there.

Why do the Disney people put movies in the vault? It makes me angry. I mean I know WHY they do it....cuz there are people who see that 101 Dalmatians is only out of the vault for a limited time and they just have to have it cuz they only have it on VHS and it's a wonderful family film that they must have now before those Disney marketing geniuses lock it up forever!

On a completely unrelated note, we are watching 101 Dalmatians tonight after dinner. ; )

5 comments:

Kayla said...

I hate that whole vault thing too.

vivian said...

Have so much good luck tomorrow!! I am in awe of your ability.
My word verification is kings-how cool is that!
Jane

suzspeaks said...

Good luck in the morning!!!

DetJessandalltherest said...

I'm thinking of you today and your marathon! ...hoping you don't get blown away, actually ;)

Gena said...

Hope you're having fun! I saw your hot dentist standing along the sidelines and I laughed. I'm sure he was there to cheer you along.....