July 10, 2008

Selling Kidney for Disney!!!


No really!! Do you think I could sell one of my kidney's on e-bay? What are the rules on that?
DJ grew up in San Diego. When the he and his brother both turned 5 one of their gifts was a trip to Disney! Well, Damon decided when Lily was 1 he wanted to try to continue that tradition. When she blew out her candles on June 17th........she was 5 and it hit me hard if we're gonna do this we have to do it.
We had been wanting to go see Damon's grandfather in SD anyway (since his grandmother passed away.) So we booked the flight to San Diego, and we are going to stay with him and then drive to LA for 2 days and do the Disney thing.
Once we walk thru the gates we will have spent close to $1800 and NOT done one DANG THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me??? I may seriously have heart failure before this is all over! But I am sure it will be worth it to see their eyes light up. It better be!! My luck we'll walk out and Lily will say "was that it???"

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

no, she will LOVE it!!!! DISNEY is pure magic. We went to Disney World last summer right before Caden turned 4 and she loved it. She wants to go back now, but she has to wait until Cali is almost 4 before we can go again.

Unknown said...

5 is probably a good age to go. I've said I'm not going until my kids are old enough to not need a nap so we can hit it hard all day. I've never been to the one in CA, only Florida. You'll have a great time! Take lots of pics!

Lesley said...

I will come and take pictures for you so you can just enjoy it!