July 27, 2008

Anyone can get sucked in!!!



A little history here: My girls LOVE to vacuum. Love it!
This morning Lily woke up at 6. I don't get up on Sunday's until 6:30. I told her to go in and turn the TV on. (She knows how to put it on channel 148 for cartoons.)
I get up at 6:30. When I walk in the living room I see my 5 year old watching an infomercial for the Shark VX3 Vacuum!! I said "Lily, I thought you were watching cartoons?" She said "Well I was, but I am watching this show about vacuums and this little thing is AMAZING!"

3 comments:

Summer said...

That's halarious. BTW, I am now at home instead of church as Bode just got kicked out of class for a nasty rash. So, I will mail that check or find you tonight (if I'm there).

Gena said...

So funny and nerdy.

Renee Conley said...

That is my kind of girl. She is already into cleaning tools. I am the only woman that you can give a cleaning tool of any kind for a gift and I will love it!!