April 23, 2008

Number 2

I overheard a conversation at work today regarding using the restroom in a public place. Now, apparently there are people who can only go "number 2" at home! Is this true??

I was shocked by these findings. I guess it's a big deal to some people. I am not sure I understand why. Is it because they are scared of germs? Is it because they don't want others to "hear" the deposit?

To me, if you "gots to go, you gots to go!" Why wait? You're just risking the safety of you and others around you. So to all of you that can't....I say YOU CAN!

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

that is too funny! I have heard that before from people. However for me, after 3 kids I don't have much warning for no 1 or 2, so I will go almost anywhere!!!!

Sarah said...

I even know someone who will ONLY relieve herself at home, but also takes a shower every time she is finished.