April 18, 2008

Heaven






Sorry, this is kinda deep for Friday morning!! The thought of Heaven is exciting to me, but I am very fearful of the unknown. So in some ways it's scary for me to think about. (And if you're close to me at all, you know I really don't like to talk about it much!!)



Last night my sweet girl said, "When will we go to Heaven mom?" I said, "I don't know Lily, when God invites us to be there." She said, "Oh I just can't wait to talk to Him! We will get to walk around the entire town in Heaven, it's going to be so neat!! We'll be there together with all our friends and family! I'm so excited!"


I am learning so much from her!

2 comments:

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

Karyn - I just saw your blog linked to Summers!!
It is amazing hearing your kids get excited about talking to God. We can learn so much from them!

Heather said...

That brought tears to my eyes! Jodee also talks about Heaven a lot--and I love it, but I'm like you and it is a little scary too.