April 25, 2008

Brownie Points



He gets brownie points. He usually doesn't. But he gets them today!

Last night, I was packing my bag for the gym, I try to go each morning and work out before work, leave at 5:40...it's GREAT! (Insert eye roll here!!) So around 10 PM last night, I go to iron my clothes. The iron is dead. Won't get hot. And we aren't these people who have ironed clothes ready, EVER! If you wanna wear it, you have to iron it. (And yes Nana I am well aware if I would get clothes out of the dryer in a timely manner they wouldn't be so wrinkled!)

So he says, "would you like me to go to Wal-Mart and buy an iron?" I said "that would be great!!" I lay down thinking I won't go to sleep while he's gone...WRONG! I was out. When I woke up, I found my clothes all ironed for me! Awwwwwwwwww....... And when I got in my truck, he got gas for me too!

It's been so long since I have used the Brownie Point system, I am unsure of the exchange rate. Guess I should research that!

5 comments:

Summer said...

Wow. He gets brownie points from me too. Tell him to give Andy a call and give him some pointers.

Nicole said...

AWWW That's sweet. I will make sure to tell Robert what he did for you! Maybe he will get the hint (or not:)

Carey said...

Okay, I did have to check out your blog b/c of the Lily/Addy connection. You're right - it's quite a coincidence! The names are even spelled the same! Feel free to stalk our blog anytime!

Gena said...

Hey Karen. I just found your blog. Yea! That gets major brownie points in my book,too. Maybe he could even cook some gourmet bologna sandwich and get you over your bologna hatred. I just think it's spelled really weird.

Nicole said...

you make me laugh with your comments!!!:)