April 17, 2008

Another Lilyism....

Having bunk beds is a blast...unless your little sister sleeps below you. When Addy is mad, she lets everyone know!

Last night at bed time, Addy was ticked. Screaming and crying. I gave her 5 minutes and then went in, I was getting her settled, and a little voice emerges from above...."Mom why does she have to cry so much? She's ANOINTING MY HEAD!" I was trying so hard not to roar with laughter. I said "She's what?" Frustrated she said, "She's anointing my head, her crying is anointing me."

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

hey - glad you started this, these are fun. I will add you to mine.

Summer said...

Oooh, I am so glad you have joined in on the blogging world. I look forward to lots of sarcastic and uncooth posts.

suzspeaks said...

Welcome to blogland!!!!