August 3, 2009

Lake Livin' in the Life for Me!!!

Just cuz I grew up in Byng, Oklahoma and went to Pettijohn Springs Christian Camp doesn't mean I'm a "country" girl. Camping out isn't really my thing...until now!

Our great friends, the Conley's invited us to join them at Lake Eufala this weekend. Jason's mom works for....hmmm, well since I didn't ask permission I will just say she works for a corporation in Oklahoma that owns "bargain stores." It's one of the greatest stores on earth!!! Since she is so close to the family that owns those bargain stores, they allowed us to use their lake home for the weekend. All 10 of us went, but it was a little cramped......




The house only SLEEPS 33 and just has 9 bathrooms!!! So we didn't have enough room to really spread out!

I could really get used to "camping!"

Hasten is NOT a good co-captain.
Addy tried the tube, she didn't love it.
Hasten fits the rock-star role much better!

Isabelle and Renee loved it...



The little girls had fun....




And the big girls had.....fun! Sure it was fun...if you notice I am screaming my head off since DJ and Jason thought it would be funny to throw us around like rag dolls! It was nuts, but we refused to let go. Granted, we couldn't move our arms the next morning, but it was worth it!




Lily loved all of it! She would move to the lake today. We couldn't get her out of the water!


Addy like being IN THE BOAT much better!


She bounced so much out of this thing we thought we were going to lose her! Renee grabbed her life vest to keep her in....it was fun to watch though. I wish I had video of that.


Then there were the big boys....they loved throwing each other around. The bigger the crash the better. Boys are dumb.


We had a GREAT time! I never thought "roughin it" would be so much fun! ; )

3 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Yeah, if that's the lakehouse, I'd like to see their real house!!!

Gena said...

Hmmm....wondering what discount store owners I should start stalking? My guess was BL. Sigh. Looks like you had a great time!

Alyssa said...

That is my kind of camping. Excellent. Air conditioning and bathrooms!