August 18, 2009

1st Down

You can see by her face that she was pretty torn up about heading out to 1st Grade!!


Little sister LESS than thrilled that sissy was leaving.....



I have Lesley to thank for my pics today! I left my camera on my desk (at work) yesterday. Re had a back up camera and said "come get it!" Thank you Re!
I'll tell you what, you can post things on Facebook and get answers & help!! hmmmm...possibly I should post that I need my OG&E bill paid....
Love the Camp Rock umbrella, thank you GiGi!
Love the rain, thank you God!

We ordered these pink high tops from ChildrenPlace.com two months ago (didn't have her size in the store). I didn't think we would wear them the first day but she wanted to and they did look SO cute!
Love the shoes, thank you MiMi!

I love you my sweet Lily! I hope you love 1st grade, I know you will!


3 comments:

Kayla said...

Poor Avery only owns flip flops. I realized this today. I'm thinking we have shopping to do.

Lesley said...

sweet girl! i would never let anyone NOT have pictures!

Lauren said...

She is so cute!!