February 16, 2009

Who needs a box of chocolates?

Valentine's Day Schedule:
  • Slept til 7:30 (unfortunately that's late for me.)
  • Cleaned toilets
  • Folded clothes
  • Fed my children cereal
  • Yelled at them for an hour for not cleaning their rooms (yeah, yeah, yeah...Love & Logic is working great!!)
  • Husband yelled at me for yelling at them and not being more "loving and logical"
  • He went to work for a while - no yelling!
  • Mopped the floor
  • Showered!!!
  • Met Kate, Danny, Lesley and the kids at OC and we watched the basketball games
  • At the game I watched our 5 children climb over us 63 times, we went to the bathroom twice, bought 3 cokes, a popcorn, & 5 suckers, I said "don't eat that off the floor" 3 times, and I tried to sell the two youngest to the older couple sitting behind us, it didn't work!
  • Left the game picked up Hideaway Pizza for the group!
  • Yum!!!
  • 24 points later....(well probably not THAT many!)
  • Played the Wii
  • Lesley made yummy pink iced cupcakes that were delish!!!
  • 7 points later....(lets not be adding the points up!!)
  • Watched the kids beg to play the Wii while the dads played
  • Watched my 5 year old knock everyone out in boxing, she rocked!
  • Addy and Cailey changed clothes and panties and who knows what else in the back room, we didn't ask! They were being quiet so we didn't care!
  • SPENT VALENTINES DAY WITH PEOPLE I LOVE.......



3 comments:

Gena said...

What a good picture. It's nice you are ALL there for each other.

DetJessandalltherest said...

Great post! - and who says chocolate and lotion can't be romantic,hmm?

Oh, my days of champagne and candle light are numbered, I'm sure. I try...I try...

Lesley said...

one of my favorite days EVER!!!