November 15, 2008

Christmas Blahhhhhhh

I took the girls to Toys-R-Us today ALONE, I was supposed to have my mom with me but she somehow got out of that one! I know what I want to buy them as their main gift....a play house that they can actually play in. It costs $250 (which I think is pretty good) BUT it's sold out, and to order online costs $250 to SHIP!!!! NUTS! Damon says he can build one, which I KNOW he can, but when?? He is maxed out, and has no time!!

So we wandered around and and looked about 50,000 items. It stressed me out even more. Everything we saw I pictured it in one year missing pieces and broken sitting in the corner. I know it will all work out and we will find something they love, but for now I have the Christmas blues and just don't have a clue! Ba humbug!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

They have cute playhouses at walmart but I only saw them online. you can have it shipped to a store here for free.

Holly said...

We were at Toys R Us yesterday, too. I really do not like that store. No matter what time of year! I used to work there in high school and it was fun back then, but now trying to go thru with kids drives me NUTS!

jenn b said...

I think we might have to go browse soon too...this is the first year I have had no real ideas for Kayla. She has plenty-pretty much anything she sees on Nick Jr!!! Ugh! I want to get a pass to the OK Science museum but that's not very exciting to unwrap... ;)