November 2, 2008

33 By 33


By the time Lily turned one I had lost over 60 pounds, and was almost to my Weight Watchers goal when I found out I was pregnant with Addy. Addy will be 3 in April and I am NO WHERE NEAR my goal. So last night I started thinking about it and where I want to be and why! I don't want to lose weight so I can be a MILF (I'm not even sure I know what that is), I don't want to lose weight so people will praise me....I want to do it so I can be healthy AND be a great role model to my girls. I want to teach them good habits, NOT bad ones! I want them to see that eating healthy and exercise is important.
SO it starts now. 33 by 33. I am giving it my all to lose 33 pounds by my 33rd birthday, which is MARCH 17th!!! I'll keep you all posted as I travel on this journey! I KNOW I CAN DO IT!

7 comments:

Lesley said...

I know you can too! But, I think you are beautiful!!

suzspeaks said...

I agree w/ Lesley you are beautiful no matter what!

Ok, I JUST had this conversation with Joey at dinner tonight. I want to lose 35 by 30 which is March 26!! So....we need to lean on each other! Are you doing WW still?

email me at happychaos@me.com

Yea....we're going to be HEalthy!!

The Davidsons said...

I know you can do it too!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

That is awesome! What is your game plan? I love to hear how people start their journey and how they end up getting there! Are you going to keep an update?

kj said...

I am very good about going to the gym, I go ALMOST each day of the work week, M-F. I get ready there and then go to work. I think before I turned 30 I could eat good and lose weight, OR eat what I want and work out hard....I SWEAR that after 30 I have to do BOTH to make this happen!! You can't do one or the other! Maybe that's a myth, but I feel like it's the truth for me.

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

Good luck - keep us updated!! You can do it.

Jaime said...

Good luck. My sister has been doing weight watchers and just recently met her goal and continues to lose! She has inspired me and she looks awesome. I know you can do it! Ben is doing weight watchers, but hasn't been as successful as he would like. Maybe this will spur him on too.