August 15, 2008

Sheer Disbelief

I'm a horrible, terrible, no good, very bad person, but I HAD to take this picture during the parade at Disneyland. I knew I shouldn't have been staring, but I couldn't look away. It wasn't the t-shirt tucked into the athletic shorts that got me, it wasn't the dress socks scrunched down into the black snow boots that got me, it wasn't even the massive wedgie that got me......it was the holster/belt with the coffee mug attached! This is not only practical but sporty as well! I like a man who's prepared!!



5 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I might have just caused my child to wake up because I'm laughing so hard!! That's sheer genius!!!

Gena said...

You didn't mention that one side looks to be soaking wet. I don't even want to know.

jenn b said...

I just about sprayed Dr Pepper all over my living room! That is hilarious and I love that you took a picture of it!!!

Amy said...

Hysterical. Absolutely hysterical.

Lesley said...

this is why i love you Karyn!