August 12, 2008

Disneyland

When we walked in the gates and bought our tickets they asked "Are you here for something special?" I said "Yes, my daughter's 5th birthday." They gave her a button to wear that said Happy Birthday and then wrote Lily on it. The staff is trained to say "Happy Birthday Lily, are you having fun?" I bet 60 employees told her Happy Birthday!! It rocked. Even Ariel in the parade, looked down from her float pointed at her and said "Happy Birthday!" I will admit, I cried a little!! They really do make "dreams come true!" (Granted I spent $406 to walk thru the door...the least they can do is say Happy Birthday to my kid!)


These are some of my favorite shots.....



Cinderella does have a face, it was just really shady there.


This picture is for Madison! See there's the castle...
The Fairy Godmother
Tea Cups, I rode later and DJ about made me puke!!

Gotta have ears!!!!! (Lily got Tinkerbell Ears & Addy got Minnie...both got their names monogrammed on the back. They do that for free! Great deal!!)

I love Minnie!
I highly recommend it!! It was wonderful and I can't wait for Addy to turn 5 now.


3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love those pics! I just showed Madison and she said WOW! So funny. Leila wants to take us to disney world when they are 6 and 4 so she tells madison all of the time that she will get to go when she is 6. this is going to be a Long year and a half or 2. I am glad you had fun!!!!

The Seat House said...

Okay... we're going back...maybe spring! Glad you had fun!

Unknown said...

Looks like the trip was a success!