August 13, 2008

De Plane, De Plane

Now that I'm a mom, I love for people to watch my family and I in the airport. You can read the expressions on their faces, "Please don't let them be on my plane, please don't let them on be on my plane!!!"

I love it when they call us to pre-board and they see us coming! They watch in disbelief, as we come staggering to the gate with us, our carry-ons, the girls, the girls back-packs, a "blankie", a half eaten pretzel, a shoe in one hand, and some straws and lids that the girls used to make their own airplanes. Just for kicks I like to yell out before boarding, "if you're going to throw up again you need to tell me now!"






4 comments:

suzspeaks said...

you're so funny! Cute pictures!

Gena said...

Welcome back! I'm afraid High School Musical on ice might be a little disappointing after this trip!

The Davidsons said...

I love the pic all of you!

suzspeaks said...

Thank you for your comment...I needed that! Joey actually mentioned gymnastics the other night...we'll prob try that, but not this week!!!