August 22, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten

Here's my baby girl on her first day of Kindergarten!

YES, I knew the room was done in safari. YES her skirt matches for that reason. YES I know I have a problem!
Lily and Collin got in the same class! YEAH!!! That's a good transition for her, she has always gone to SSS where she knows everyone so I love that she has a friend in class!
Here they are leaving for class! She is pretty torn up, you can tell! HA She asked when we took her "Are you all coming in, or can you just drop me off?" I said, "It's the first day, I'll come in and make sure you know where you're going." Her response, "Oh". I said "I'll TRY not to embarrass you!" I swear she's five going on 13!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love it when I find out that people I know blog too! I know she will have a great school year & will have lots of fun. What a neat thing to start a journal for your kids to capture memories of their school years. I may have to do that even though my oldest is in 4th grade. Better late than never!!