May 7, 2008

Soccer Awards



Lily had her soccer awards banquet last night (it was at CiCi's Pizza....but I told her it was a banquet!) She was so happy to get her trophy! (Yes folks, it's a medal, but she calls it a trophy! I don't know where she gets that from! )


Her and Callon are so cute! She loves that boy!




WOW!! Are we that excited about getting the medal that we need a congratulatory kiss? I don't think so. I knew those Proctor boys were up to no good!

OKAY, and here's the other brother...see that's the problem...she loves Canton too!!! One day she is going to marry Canton and then the next day it's Callon!!!!

She can't decide.

I pray that both my girls are blessed with Godly husbands who want them to be in Heaven!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I know those PROCTOR boys are being taught how to treat a girl! It isnt so bad is it Karyn???