May 13, 2008

Could you say that a little louder please???

DJ is still gone, so I had to take the girls to school this morning. I was rushing around, we got everything together and I needed to run in to Homeland and buy a few things. I was grabbing my things, and I had Lily and Addy following me. (To add a little history here, if my kid asks me a question, I give her an answer right then! It may not be the best answer, but I try to "tell her like it is".)

So we are walking down the aisle and she says "What do you need now?" I said, "some pads" (knowing she would continue, because we have talked about pads/periods before) I said "you know when a woman has a period she needs pads". Lily says "oh yeah, I will have a period when I am a woman too." Then as we are walking by the boy stocking the shelf she says "Mom are you wearing a pad now??"

Could you say that a little louder please?? I don't think the 80 year old man on aisle 4 heard you!

3 comments:

m.b. said...

I love it! She probably gave the 80 year-old man's heart a nice little jump start to the day! :-)

m.b.

Summer said...

Thank you so much for helping me out last night....you and Katie truly are the best!

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

Would you be up to looking at countertops Saturday or Sunday afternoon? You can e-mail me or leave me a comment. Thanks!!