July 10, 2009

T G I B

Thank God I Blog!

First things first, I have a new email address and if you're a friend that emails me, please jot down my new email address because I don't have access to my old email address, and have lost all saved addresses! So you'll have to email me! kjohnson@heritagesolutionsok.com

I'm back to blogging, well for today anyway. I have so much to say and so little time. First off, I HEART my new job. I love it. L-O-V-E it! Love the people. Love the projects. Love my office (minus the flooding after the rain last weekend) but nonetheless I still love my office. Anyway, I'm fond of mildewed carpet, who isn't?

Oh and did I mention I get paid to blog for them? Yeah, I started a blog for the company....so fun, I'll send the link soon.

The drive takes right at 30 min, and there is NO traffic. Apparently, no one is going towards El Reno, might be a red flag to some, but I'm okay with.

The city of El Reno is......

hmmmmm,

Did I say I love my new job?

More to come on El Reno, later. I can tell there will be some fun stories come out of that little town. I will survive though, thanks to S.W.S.W!!!

Subway. Wal Mart. Sonic. Walgreens.

God is good.

Well I am sure that's enough about my new job, it is great though, really. A great change for me, again God is so good!

3 comments:

Julie said...

So happy for you!!!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Okay, so how's your new job? JK

Kayla said...

I'm glad you love your job! That is always helpful.