June 23, 2009

Six, Six, Six

Six years.
Six girls.
Six fights.
(Well maybe a few more)




Camp Rock Theme
Dancing to Jonas Brothers. Geeze!!! What happened to cakes shaped like caterpillars and plates that have Elmo's face on them?
Popcorn & candy mix for the movie....
Camp Rock movie for the sleep overOn June 17th we woke up on her birthday and she opened a DS and enjoyed pancakes with a candle....
Wow...where have the last 6 years gone? My sweet baby that I used to rock to sleep is growing up so quickly!

4 comments:

DetJessandalltherest said...

oh, how I miss slumber parties! - and seriously, she is a Gemini! A girl after my heart.

Nicole said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LILY!!!

Kayla said...

Oh how fun!

Gena said...

I can't read these kinds of posts without getting teary. I miss Elmo!