September 20, 2008

This lady Rocks!

Lynda Hamilton is one of our dear friends from San Diego. Actually, we've adopted her....she's family!!! Lynda has been through so much in her life, but her faith and walk with God has seen her through! At the age of 10 she received the polio vaccination and it caused her to lose the use of her arms.

She's so talented and an incredible artist....a mouth artist! YES...that's right she places the brush in her mouth and paints! (You can read more here!) I love to see her work!



Lynda's mother Irene was also an amazing woman! She went home to be with God a few years ago, but that is where my little Addy Irene got her name. I know her Guardian Angel, Irene, is always watching over her! Irene is the only 80 year old lady I know who could make better "under arm farting noises" than Damon and Adam could!!! She was great!!!


2 comments:

The Seat House said...

She is an amazing woman! I didnt realize THAT was the Irene that Lily was named for!

kj said...

Lily Alana (is named after my best friend Alana, who passed away about 5 years ago.) Addy Irene is named after Irene Brame. They both have angels watching over them!!