September 15, 2008

High School Musical on RAIN

We were supposed to go see High School Musical on ICE Saturday, but it was a wash out! We had a fun time and the girls loved it, but I really had to suck it up. Two things I hate in this world are having wet jeans and wet tennis shoes....both were soaked. I sat in a cold arena drenched for almost 2 hours. It's a good thing Katie, Lesley and Haley met up with me in the parking lot! We had to laugh to keep from crying! We would just scream out for no reason while walking thru the pouring rain for about a mile to get to the arena. Then Lily started to do it, she'd yell out, "Ahhh I hate getting soaked, AHHH!" We were all cracking up.

Even though it was a little miserable, it was a nice day out with my girls and friends, and somehow cheered me up from the dreary week I'd had.





1 comment:

Lesley said...

Lily was cracking me up!!! UGHHHH I HATE THISSSSS