September 18, 2008

Blessed

I have a wonderful, STRONG family! I am so blessed.

My dad is a wonderful man. So strong outside, when I know he's got to be scared! He's facing a disease that destroys lives, but he doesn't seem scared at all. His faith is amazing, and I am so thankful for him.

My mom is the strongest woman I know. She doesn't waiver. She sits by his side and is there for him no matter what. She has such a giving heart and is such a wonderful example to me.

My husband is the best! The past week has been insane. He has pretty much been a single parent and when I get home I kiss the girls and him and turn around and go to the hospital. He hasn't said one negative thing. I'm so glad he's mine!

My friends are awesome! So many of you called, or sent me encouraging letters or emails. I know some of you have been through this, and I appreciate you all being there for me.

God is good!!

2 comments:

Gena said...

He's going to be fine. Just keep praying, and realize that so much can be done to cure this. His upbeat attitude and faith is really going to help. Love you!

Jill said...

Praying for your dad & your entire family!