September 3, 2008

"My peeps"

Well you know me I tend to be a planner. (Some call it overbearing and anal, but I think planner sounds better!)

I was trying to come up with coordinating sister Halloween Costumes. I thought of Little Bo Peep and her sheep. (Lily would be Bo Peep and Addy would be the sheep.)

I was telling them about it at dinner, I said "Lily you could be Bo Peep and Addy you could be the sweet little sheep." Addy said "No I be peep!" I said, "Well you could be the sweet little sheep, because you're nice & sweet. Her response was loud and clear "NO I BE PEEP!"

I think if Addy was "Peep" it would frighten other children to see her giant "sheep" sister walking with her! Back to the drawing board....

3 comments:

Holly said...

While you are busy "planning" for your girls, will you please "plan" something for us? I have been brainstorming for almost a year....and still nothing. Yes. One Year. That's what Fall Festival does to me.

ME said...

The octopus costume is so darling! Thanks for sharing the link. However, being the halloween lover that I am...I actually got her costume in the mail yesterday! She is a peacock and it is the cutest costume ever!!! I can't wait. I might have to get the octopus one too :)

Gena said...

I have Nemo and Dory costumes that were Raegan and Greyson's last year. The Nemo is the smaller costume. Super plush, brand new, they're yours if you want them. Maybe she wouldn't know Nemo is a boy fish. :)