June 18, 2008

Lily's Five!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My baby turned 5 yesterday! Five!!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me?
She is so big! Damon and I are so blessed to have her in our lives, God is good!!!! Madison & Allie (really Nicole) gave her a party on Monday at their house. It was so sweet. Then yesterday on the "big day" Damon and I took off work and spent the day with her. (I will post more pictures of that later.) It's hard to believe how quickly 5 years have gone by. I feel like overnight she just became a girl......she's not a baby anymore! Okay starting to cry.....will write more later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, girl! I finally saw your comment on my blog the other day. Now, I don't feel so weird to be blog stalking you! LOL We're good; the blog will keep you up to date. Our Lillian will be 5 in Sept. Yeah, we need Damon for some work but I understand he's very busy. Why am I using this like an email?!? Sorry!

Lesley said...

They are getting SO big! How sweet of Nicole to give her a party- i bet she loved that!