June 2, 2008

Barbie Gone Bad!

Lily and I occasionally play Barbies at bedtime. It's fun and I love that she can be creative. Well last night her "creativity" went like this:


KJ: Hi, what's your name?
Lily: Shawlay (Lily doesn't use normal names, EVER!)
KJ: Oh, hi Shawlay, have you been at church?
Lily: Yeah with my boyfriend.
KJ: Oh really?? You have a boyfriend?
Lily: Yeah he wants to be my husband. He is going to spend the night at my house tonight.
KJ: REALLY? Well boyfriends usually don't spend the night UNTIL they are husbands!
Lily: No, my mom said it was okay.
KJ: I don't think she did! I know your mom and she wouldn't say yes to that! How old is he anyway?
Lily: 67
KJ: BARBIE TIME OVER!!!
Lily: No.
Barbie's head almost snaps off as I try to shove it into that Rubbermaid tub under the bed
Lily: Mom I want to play more.


On a side note: ALL barbies are being donated to the Goodwill this weekend!!!!


3 comments:

suzspeaks said...

67! Where does she get this stuff!! That's so funny!

Summer said...

This could be a good thing when you think about it. I've always wanted a sugar-daddy.

Gena said...

While you're at it, go ahead and take all of our Barbies. That Ken sounds like he's no good.