December 3, 2010

Edible Artwork

Dear Lily & Addy,

I love your artwork. I think it's wonderful.
When your teacher brings yummy macaroni, fruit loops, beans, coffee beans, sprinkles and whatnot, to use as decoration on your artwork it's fun! So fun! I'm glad you love it. BUT when you bring home your yummy artwork please put it up high. Very high. High enough, that you're little puppy can't find it!
He adores yummy artwork too!
For instance, this yummy apple pie artwork that had real sprinkled sugar all over the top of it!

As you can see he literally ate the entire middle right out of the pie! YUM! FYI...dogs that weigh less than 6 pounds shouldn't consume construction paper, sugar and glue. This is the same reason we said it's not good for him to eat Barbie shoes, hair clips, and crayons.
Love,
Mom

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

Oh that is funny! I hung up an art project of Collin's that had animal crackers glued around the edge...I attracted an army of ants into our house. It wasn't pretty.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

LOL!

suzspeaks said...

that is so hilarious!!

Kayla said...

he's so sweet!!!

Summer said...

Finally, a pie I can eat during the holidays and not gain weight. I think I'll try it.