December 8, 2010

65 years

My Nana & Papa are celebrating 65 years of marriage today. Wow.

Incredible.

3 sons.
5 grandsons.
1 granddaughter. (that's me.)
11 great-grand kids

ALL believers in Christ!


That's a legacy!

We love you Nana & Papa!! (I called my Nana and said, "So, 65 years, you think he's the one?" HA HA She just laughed!) Happy Anniversary you crazy-in-love-kids!


Also...while I'm here and before I forget...we got to do something uber cool (thanks to my Uncle Jim) on Thanksgiving. My Papa (he's 94) got to talk with his sister, my Aunt Re! She lives with her kids in California. Neither of them can make a trip like that anymore to see each other, but thanks to technology they were able to Skype and talk! It was wonderful. I had tears in my eyes watching them look in amazement at each other and talk to one another. It was so sweet and a very special memory.

Ain't technology grand!

4 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

That is awesome - no other words for it!

Kayla said...

So sweet!! Love it.

Gena said...

KJ, those first pictures are beautiful. Good lighting and colors! That's really neat.

Alyssa said...

Precious!