September 22, 2010

He...

He will do just about anything for his kids.


He won't fight them when they beg him to play the High School Musical 3 Dance game for the PS2.

He does it because he knows it makes them happy.

He doesn't love the fact that I'm taking his picture, because he knows he'll end up on a blog somewhere.

He says rude things to me while dancing on the plastic mat.

He wants to know where the camera is when it's my turn. I hid the camera.

He has mad skills and can dance better than most white Church of Christ boys.
He might never speak to me again after reading this post.

5 comments:

Kayla said...

hahahaha. I tried catching Wes dancing with the kids and he may have physically abused me trying to get the camera to delete it :(

Julie said...

LOL! great post!

Lesley said...

hmmm, are the kids even there?

kj said...

ha ha.....yes Re they are sitting behind him on the couch, we're not allowed to sit near the DANCE ZONE! ; )

Lesley said...

back away from the dance zone!