September 24, 2010

10 Random Thoughts

1. Took my youngest child to Chuck E. Cheese's last week to reward her for not crying when going to school. (Yes, that means I bribed her. I'm not writing parenting books anytime soon, don't worry.)

2. Chuck E. Cheese's frightens me. It's like the fair only everyone is inside one small, very cramped building.

3. They serve beer at Chuck E. Cheese's. No I didn't partake, it just really bothers me that they have it there. Not sure why, it just made me mad. I wanted to walk around to the parents drinking and ask who was driving their children home.

4. I don't like the fair. (I think I've blogged about that before, but I am too lazy to find the post and link it to this post. I just don't like it. Period.)

5. The news about this mom who locked her kids in the closet for 10 hours makes me physically ill. I can't imagine a 7 & 5 year old realizing their siblings were dead in the closet with them. Sickens me.

6. Wow, that was a deep-dark Friday thought.

7. Our puppy keeps pooping and peeing in the house. He might get dropped off in an empty field soon, very soon. (Just kidding, don't alert PETA please!)

8. Addy & Lily started soccer again! I love watching them play.

9. It's time to decorate for fall! I love fall.

10. My dining table is piled high with papers, junk and other things I need to go through this weekend, and trash a bunch of stuff. Ewwww. That doesn't sound fun at all....maybe we WILL go to the fair after all.

2 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

LOL...you hate that pile that much?

Summer said...

We are the same person. I hate the fair and I HATE Chuck-e-cheese. I hate dogs, I hate going through crap on the kitchen table and i hate moms who lock their kids in closets.