July 29, 2010

Snuggie - The Blanket with Sleeves!

Where were we when they were looking for freakishly annoying people to be on their commercial?
I totally think these two qualify.

Quote from the website:
Feel the Snuggie® Warmth & Snuggle up with your significant other! Blankets are OK but they can slip and slide, plus your hands are trapped inside. The Snuggie® Blanket keeps you totally warm and gives you the freedom to use your hands!

Freedom?

Freedom to grab your sister and continue to wrestle with her all while staying warm.


Walgreen's clearance is dangerous for my mother. She shouldn't shop there, she couldn't resist the Snuggie 50% off clearance.

And, I'm not proud of it but I too was sucked into the Snuggie marketing cult when I found a Snuggie for Dogs for my parents dog, marked 75% off.

Disturbing yet adorable.


1 comment:

Kayla said...

Aww Henry would look cute in that! He would totally slip out of it though!