July 8, 2010

7 things

She turned 7 on June 17th!



Seven.



Wow!

Here's 7 things I love about you sweet girl....


I love that these lily's bloom each year, right around your birthday!


I love that you love your sister. Most of the time. (Okay half the time. Okay....I'm glad you haven't killed your sister.)


I love to hear you read. You're learning and growing each day. It warms my heart.


I love that "little girl" toys still make you screech with excitement. (So does Justin Beeber, but we won't address that!)



I love that smile. That sweet toothless smile. (I realize that smile will cost me between 5K-7k some point in the near future, but I still love it!)




I love that you adore your daddy. (He did pick you out a pretty awesome bike too!)



I love that you have a sweet heart and love Jesus! You're such a wonderful girl, and we are blessed to be your mommy and daddy! Happy 7th!
Okay enough sap and tears, I can't handle it.....

We celebrated Lily's 7th with a pop star party! It rocked. (All items served had the word POP in them! Pop Tarts, Cake Pops, Popcorn, Soda Pop, Pop Rocks, POPS Cereal, Ring Pops....you get it!)
I had to show you these adorable cake pops by none other than the Cake Pop Castle!

They are little rock stars! I tried to take good pictures....but they don't do them justice.


This one below is the "DJ Cake Pop Rocker!" Can you see his goatee?? HA HA HA So cute! And I tried to make them look like they were actually AT the party. (Hey...cake pops like to party too!)

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

It's hard to believe our oldest are 7. Where did the time go?

Gena said...

Happy birthday, sweet little toothless Lily.

Kayla said...

I love hearing her read too! I can't wait until Avery is doing that!!