April 13, 2011

Wandom Wednesday

My fellow blog buds, I'm sorry - I'm hit or miss on here lately. My time is all filled up with kids, church, life, work, the family, soccer games, more work, CR, The Landing, and now I've added Relay for Life into the one free moment I had. I don't even have time to watch the shows I want to watch that I DVR'd to watch later when I had time! So here's a few things.... OH - Please note that just because I slightly SKIMMED over Relay for Life it's not the last you'll hear of it. Get out $10. We'll be in touch. This pic if from a daddy & daughter something. I don't know what it was, or when it was all I know is it meant my house was silent. I took the longest, hottest bubble bath and sat there until my skin wrinkled like a raisin. I love Daddy/Daughter somethings!

My girls look way too old in this pic. ; (



Date night. We went out a while back and ended up at Barnes & Noble (age old tradition from our dating years, we would eat dinner and then wander the book racks, holding hands, whispering, kissing when no one was looking - awwww sweet memories.) We actually went to B&N on our first date.


But this date night, 15 years later was different. We walked around together for a minute then split up and looked at what we wanted, then met back up for my husband to show me this beauty...


hmmmm. Nothing ends off a romantic evening like trying to figure out what your poop is telling you. So we sat a table and giggled at poop names like:


chocolate hostage


colon cannonballs


lincoln logs


and ...sewer serpents


Now THAT's romantic. Then I looked at home remodeling books and he looked at books about serial killers. Nice. (When we got home I googled "what does it mean when your husband looks at books on serial killers" then, I slept on the couch with one eye open JUST to be safe! )


This crazy chee-chee is 5. Yes FIVE! This is where I blog about how much she's changed our life and how blessed we are - but if I say all that I'll cry. I don't feel like crying. Addy Irene you are wonderful and amazing...


we love your smile and your laugh. I promise by the time you graduate from high school I will have made you something that looks sort of like a scrapbook. (Or, I'll at least throw some pictures in a shoe box and write your name on it.) We love you!


That is enough wandomness for one wacky Wednesday afternoon.

2 comments:

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

When my kids graduate from high school I will have to have a laptop to show the power point of my blog. That's the scrapbook my kids will get.

Gena said...

I loved this post. Chocolate hostage just about had me spewing my coffee at my laptop. SO funny.